Experts believe that the premature death of people in distress at sea is not caused by hunger and thirst, but mainly by fear. Therefore, an important factor for survival at sea is a strong will not afraid of difficulties and a firm belief in survival. Therefore, we must first overcome despair and fear, and secondly be able to withstand the test of hunger, cold, thirst, and sea sickness. When you are in distress at sea, if you are not afraid of danger, busy and not chaotic, and you are fully prepared in advance, you can increase your hope of rescue.
When wearing gloves prevents operation, or other parts of the face are exposed to chemical substances and certain physical factors, such as paint, organic solvents, concentrated medicine, ultraviolet rays, etc., skin care creams are often used to protect the skin and prevent pollution . Cleaner should be dry cleaned to remove dust and poisonous pollution on skin and work clothes. Skin care creams should be applied before work, and detergents are generally used after work.
Safety clothing is the safety protective clothing that people respond to various harmful factors in the environment during the production process. Therefore, the model, style and performance of safety protective clothing will all affect the important factors of its safety performance. Therefore, the scientific and reasonable design of protective clothing has become an important part of safe production.
ZHENHUA specializes in the manufacture of self-inflating jackets for hand-held (hand), designed and manufactured in accordance with Europee jacket is inflated, use the protruding part of the cap to press the valve to test. The valve should be easily pressed. When it is released, it should be restored to the closed position and sealed again.
3. Appearance inspection of the outer cover and the webbing - check the outer cover cloth, seams, webbing connections, buckles, etc.; the fading of the cloth indicates that the strength is weakened, and the strength is checked by tightening the joint and the connecting portion. If the lifejacket has any damage, it needs to be replaced, and the test should be carried out before going out.
Store in a clean, cool, dry place.
Do not place soluble parts in an environment where humidity and temperature are too high for too long.
Dissolved parts of vented packaging cannot be stored in sealed containers when transported.
The storage time of soluble parts should not exceed 18 months before use.
How to test your life jacket
1. Put on a life jacket (exhaust state) into the shallow water area (water depth should be enough to keep your head above the water).
2. The automatic inflator will act and then inflate.
3. Tilt your head backwards to see if the air-filled life jacket can lift you up (the back is slightly tilted back) in a relaxed state of floating to see if your mouth is just above the water.
4. Repeat these steps, the life jacket is blown inflated, and the life jacket is partially inflated so that you can be adequately supported to complete the inflation. Note: Auto-inflatable life jackets are not recommended for those who are weak or not swimming.
5. Remove, vent, cool and reinstall according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Choose a life jacket
Here is the steps to teach you how to wear a lift jecket.